Imagine being bombarded with orders, told what to do all the time and with each order received, not having any say in the matter. Most people would not be too happy about living under such conditions. Yet, that is often the way we treat our children. Every action is determined by someone else: Wake up, put this on, don’t wear that, eat your breakfast,
- Posts tagged "time"
Tag Archives: time
Success Reading Product Review by Third Party Reading Specialist
February 2, 2016
Reading, Phonics and English
October 3, 2015
Free e-Book for Parents
July 18, 2015
Awesome Homeschool Resources
May 19, 2015
Summer Fun for Kids
April 30, 2015
I'm not the biggest fan of McDonald's but anything that helps get books into the hands of children is a good thing. I like the tips this guy gives for helping children learn to love reading.
For more helpful hints (and useful tools) go to:
goo.gl/mzbc6b ... See MoreSee Less
Once again, our phonics cards were noted as an "Amazon Choice" item. Only a select few Amazon products receive this designation.
Click on the "Shop Now" button at the upper right of our page to see the current products we have on Amazon. We will be adding a new product before the end of the year.
If you really want to help teach your child to read or you want to supplement what your child is learning in school, these are the phonics cards to use. They are in use in several school districts as a teaching aid to help students learn to read, but they were developed to help parents without an education degree or experience, help their children learn to read. ... See MoreSee Less
Success Reading Phonics Cards were just named, "Amazon Choice" in phonics cards. Woohoo!!!! Our phonics cards are now being used throughout the United States by parents, school districts as well as in other countries. Be sure to check out our phonics cards. www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=phonics+cards
www.successreading.org ... See MoreSee Less
- At what age did your child start reading? #parenting #preschool #earlyed #reading #elementary #school #teacher #kindergarden 🎓📚🎒30 days ago
- Thank you to all that responded to our 'reading' poll. The majority felt that children do not read as much as they did 20 years ago. #read37 days ago
- Do you think kids read as much now as they did 20 years ago? #success #reading #phonics #learning #leisure #generation #elementary #school44 days ago
- With Success Reading products, parents can help their children maintain reading level. Visit us at… https://t.co/rZeFVh6hZO49 days ago
- SR #Phonics Cards named, "Amazon Choice" phonics cards. U.S. parents, school districts use https://t.co/hG6NGfMnX0 https://t.co/JQH1A8ntaS197 days ago